**If you are experiencing an emergency dial 911 and do not book an appointment**
Comprehensive Eye Exam (Age 5+)
Jamie Brosof, OD
7142 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128
During the visit your provider will ask about any eye or vision problems you are currently having and about your overall health history.
In addition, your provider will likely perform one or more tests to help their evaluation and diagnosis of your eyes and vision in order to recommend treatment, if necessary.
These tests may include:
- Asking you to read letters of different sizes from various distances
- Evaluation of your depth perception, color vision, eye muscle movements, peripheral or side vision, and the way your pupils respond to light
- Measurement of the curvature of your cornea (the clear outer surface of the eye)
- Refraction to determine the lens power you need
- Eye focusing, teaming, and movement to see how your eyes focus and work together
- Evaluation of eye health using a variety of microscopes, lenses, and digital technology
Your provider may recommend one or more additional services during your visit. For additional pricing and payment during your visit (i.e. retinal imaging) please see separate service listing on Sibi Health or ask your provider.
Jamie Brosof, OD
State Board of Optometry
The New England College of Optometry (OD)
Dr. Jamie Brosof attended undergraduate school at the University of Rhode Island, where she graduated Summa Cum Laude. She then attended The New England College of Optometry in Boston Massachusetts where she participated in BSK International Optometric Honor Society. Dr. Brosof is trained in diagnosis, management and treatments, using the highest standards of care. Her expertise includes refractive conditions, medical conditions including diabetes and glaucoma, contact lenses and more.
Provider Office Photos